Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

That's a Start to the Day

Today was a Bank Holiday.  It is a day when we all can have a lie in, get up in a leisurely manner, take our time for a quiet morning before relaxing for the rest of the day - unless the people next door but one have been up all night drinking.  I suspect other stuff may have been involved, but I don't know much about that sort of thing.  However at 8am I was reluctantly up and peeking out of the window to see a full on brawl in the street while their badly trained Jack Russell was almost exploding. 

It all settled down after the third time the police turned up.  Apparently a couple of people got carted off.  Even I've noticed a police van outside a few times over the last year or so and I fail at being a nosy neighbour.  It's the house where the man threw a sofa at a door. 

It's not going to change.  There will continue to be times when it's not safe to go out to put things in the bin.  There are going to be times when I'm woken up - and, more importantly, bear is disturbed.  All I can do is just let it wash over me and enjoy the show. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete