Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Another Day, Another Challenge

I think I may have spotted where some ants are coming in.  I've sprayed the place with 50/50 water and white vinegar which has reduced the numbers from a town meeting to a few bewildered and six legged souls wandering around looking lost.  Tomorrow Tesco will deliver ant traps.  I have scoured the web and am also getting a variety of essential oils delivered plus some sonic deterrents.  It has been trying.

Bear has been very sick. His tummy is not happy and it's been grim.  No further details, but I'm sure all mums understand.  Apparently there is a sickness bug at school, and the 48 hour rule obviously hasn't helped.  He is currently flat out asleep at least an hour earlier than normal.  DH is out. 

I promised bear that I would listen out for him, and I think the monitor is still working, but I'm keeping all noise off so I shall sit here in the quiet and perhaps get some knitting done.  Tomorrow I'm back into the fray. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete