Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Fire bad, tree pretty

I have been on the phone to BT for 78 minutes, almost all of it talking to really nice, helpful people about stuff they can't help me with.  My brain is now custard.  I have installed, uninstalled and re-installed more programmes than I care to think, all one handed, as I hung onto the phone saying things like, 'well, there's a circle going round so it's thinking about it' and the classic, 'so, while we're waiting - what's the weather like there?'  (I spoke to Birmingham and Swansea so got a weather report from each).

I will take strong drink and be back tomorrow when my brain has rebooted.

1 comment:

  1. Were these BT people in this country? Every time I contact them its someone in Mumbai and even with my hearing aids in I cannot understand a word. I will join you in a drink, that just brought it all back, well, any excuse.

    ReplyDelete