Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Bears will be Bears

I haven't yet asked bear exactly why, when he got the plug jammed in the bathroom sink and broke the chain, he didn't let me know.  I don't expect a straight answer.

This morning, around 7.30am, bear handed me a sheaf of paper saying that these were Important Letters from School and had to be dealt with straight away.  One was a waiver so that the school could use photos of the children attending, one was a letter with the rules of computer use that the parents had to agree to enforce and one was a flyer for a football course.  I suspect I should have checked on Friday.

Bear really, really, really wanted to be on the football course.  If I hadn't signed him up it would have been the end of the world.  I remembered v clearly how awful he had been last time but this time DH would be taking him in the car.  I signed it.  Then I realised that the first session was tonight and I had to scramble for kit for him.  He had an awesome time and can't wait to go next week.

He was in the sports hall for the most spectacular storm I have seen in years.  Perhaps it was just as well as he isn't a fan, but I feel a lot better now.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your son keeps you on your toes! Never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete