Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Thank You!

Thank you for the amazing support I get from here, it makes an amazing amount of difference.

Sarah - thank you for the advice on panic attacks.  I'll start working on that today.  It's getting quite bad.  Thank you for taking the time to share that.  Funnily enough, yesterday when I was going dippy getting everything formatted and posting on places like facebook I was fine.

Hester - I am glad you enjoyed it.  I had far too much fun writing it.  The novel I am determined to finish before bear finishes school on 27 July (only 25,000 words, plus revision, plus working out the plot - may be a challenge) has Darren in a supporting role.  He is still gorgeous and he still has the emotional warmth of a washing machine.

Witch Hazel - thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for spotting the typo.  Unfortunately I saw your post after I copied and pasted to put on the Amazon website.  Darn.  I'm going to have to work out how to alter that.  I'll brace myself for that.

I thought I would share a picture from the Daily Mail showing the latest hissy fit on Downing Street

I

It's between the cats belonging to the quarters of the Prime Minister and the Foreign Office.  I wonder who will end up top dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment