Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Caffeine Abuse

I have just been to the doctors.  I have creams.  I have tablets.  I also have to cut down my caffeine intake drastically.  My caffeine intake is roughly the double recommended level for an adult.  I'm not sure I can do this.  You know those people on park benches who are on heroin or are alcoholic - that is me, but with caffeine.  I may be sitting at home being respectable, but the caffeine has just as strong a hold on me.

Darn it to heck.  I am an addict writing a blog.  It isn't even an exciting addiction.  I don't have to go to a dealer for diet cola or teabags.  I just bung them on the Tesco order.

I am off to google 'caffeine addiction'.  To cheer myself up, here is a picture of some forsythia I took on the way home.  It's a bit late this year, and I am glad to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I suppose there are worse things to be addicted to than caffeine! Cut down on the amount gradually, otherwise you'll have some awful headaches.

    The forsythia looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete