Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

Bear is very Bear

Bear is distraught at the dentist appointment I made him for tomorrow - as it will mean he will miss maths.

Maths was always my worst subject.  It never made sense to me.  The thought of missing a maths lesson would have been my idea of heaven.  Bear has emphatically different views.

Bear had a bump in the playground that affected his front teeth.  It wasn't anything serious, I don't think, and if this is the worst it gets I shall consider myself lucky.  I was hoping to have a quick trip into town tomorrow, but I'll manage it some other time.  I don't think there is a problem, but I will take looking after bear over research any time.  Bear's teeth can't be giving him too much grief - he has managed to devour a chocolate bar without flinching.

All the parcels for the Xbox arrived today, and DH will be putting it together later.  I wonder if there are maths games for the Xbox - off to research...

1 comment:

  1. Hope Bear's teeth are OK. I would have been happy to miss a maths lesson, myself. It was my worst subject, too. Hope you find some maths games for the Xbox.

    ReplyDelete