Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Bear has Brought Home a Thing


A few weeks ago bear went on a school trip.  They made things.  Apparently the above is a Viking lamp.

I told bear it was wonderful, of course, and we discussed the possibility of putting a candle in it, but it will probably go in the display cabinet.  I don't think it would stand up to a candle, oil plus wick, or even dusting.  Bear had an awesome time, though.  It's a great thing to keep hold of so that he can remember how much fun he had.

I know it isn't the most perfect, but it won't be pushed to the back.  It is Made by Bear.  That's what matters.

1 comment:

  1. It is a thing of beauty! The display cabinet would be a good place for it. I, too, have several items in my display cabinet that were made by my daughter when she was in school.

    ReplyDelete