Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

Preparing for Day Three

It is half term, so bear and I are just hanging around.  Bear is tired and full of cough so a week of not much in particular for him sounds good.

I'm taking a day to sort out the ironing.  It is currently a huge, vast heap.  I have to do it in short bursts as leg is still playing up, but I am determined to get it done.  Once I have cleared that and sorted out the walk in cupboard I can press on with Day Three of 30 days to a clean and organised house.  I can't wait to see how long it will take me to get to day 30.

Bear is watching Horrible Histories.  I approve.  I am also picking up a few bits on the quiet.  Not only am I picking up a few bits but I can occasionally impress him.  I'm holding on to those moments as I don't think that will last for long.

1 comment:

  1. If your ironing board can be adjusted for height, you might be able to lower it enough to sit down and iron. As far as I know, there is no rule that says you have to stand up to iron.

    ReplyDelete