Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

Headache Continues

I've eaten something that doesn't agree with me.  It isn't as bad as cheese - I would have been throwing up all day - but something I have eaten has given me the continuing headache.  It will pass but it's a naff raff while it's here.

I am still not ready for the table top sale tomorrow, but to be honest, I'm not too stressed about that.  I know where the change is, where the carrier bags are and I've mentally set aside a few things so I'll be good to go.  I refuse to stress.

Bear has brought home a sponsorship form.  I don't agree with knocking on neighbours' doors demanding sponsorship, and we are unlikely to see either my brother or sister in law before the form is due in.  That leaves DH and I.  I think I shall do what I did last time - send in the form uncompleted with a tenner enclosed.  To be honest, I'm tempted to make it a fiver.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't you hate those forms? People at work used to bring them in for their children and we used to all sign up. I think sending it in with a donation would be a good way to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete