Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Failing to go Blonde

I failed at the hairdressers.  They had rescheduled the appointment, but when I got there I ended up waiting half an hour.  During that time I got a call from school and they are ringing me back (just checking on thumbs etc),  I decided not to risk the extra time getting the highlights and just went for a cut.  It was a very nice cut, and I am very happy with it.  I'll call in and make the colour appointment some other time.

It's been a fail week so far.  I've got bits done, but it hasn't been as productive as it should have been.  I have seen something on Mumsnet, which led to to the Bullet Journal website.  This calls to me.  It really does.  I am missing stuff and forgetting stuff and anything that hints it might help sounds amazing.  On the other hand, if I listed all the stuff that needed to be done, I think I would sink.  The porch roof needs doing, the carpets are desperately unfit for purpose, the stair carpets are heading towards Health and Safety breaches and that is without considering the cleaning that I need to do.

You are supposed to get a lovely notebook.  I have a weakness for lovely notebooks that I rarely indulge.  I get pads of A4 paper instead.  This may be the reason it calls to me.

I shall fossick out a notebook and give it a go.  If I last more than three days I shall share.  I am desperate.  I am scared of starting a to-do list as I suspect it will run to three volumes, but if I don't do something I am going to drown.

Tomorrow I am going to spend the day organising what needs doing.  I intend to make lists and start plans.  Today is supposed to be sitting and making curtains, as my leg is bad.  This is presumably why I've cleared out the treat cupboard and disinfected the veg rack.  I'll see how the rest of the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment