Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Woken up to Day Two

Yesterday was not as awesome as I would hope.  However I am not giving up.  I may not have finished the curtain or done enough writing, but I did more than nothing.  Most of the ammonia smell has gone as well.

Today is cleaning the fridge, so I pull it all out and clean it inside and out, sorting under the sink and changing the sheets.  I have cleaning products stashed in the walk in cupboard as well, but I'll include those in the sort.  I've decided that if a product is older than bear, or if I am unlikely to use it in the next six months, then it is going.

The attack on the kitchen counters will continue.  It's not just putting stuff away, it's also finding places to put the stuff.  I am hoping to get out to a charity shop soon so I will be building a stash for there,  I will be dropping some stuff off at the food bank today which will make a dent in the piles of stuff.  *

This all has to fit around bear's maths tutor (who continues awesome), a grocery delivery and I have nervously booked a hairdresser's appointment for the first time since summer. I am still cautiously optimistic.  I started this post before bear went to school and typed to *  Since then I have stripped DH's and bear's beds, put a load of washing on, sorted out some of the clothes waiting to be ironed and found that they don't have mops in Matalan.

Now I am going to try and get some writing done before Tesco arrive.

1 comment:

  1. You said, "It's not just putting stuff away, it's also finding places to put the stuff." Therein lies the reason for the state of my kitchen counters! I need to sort my cabinets before I try to clear the counters. Things tend to stay out unless putting away is made easy.

    ReplyDelete