Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Strange Day Again

I have started taking Vitamin B supplements.  This may explain stuff.  I more or less ground to a halt in September, and I have been poorly since October, but I seem to suddenly have energy.  I have just sorted through a load of father's clothes that I have put off since July, moved things, sorted things, caught up with stuff I have meant to do for ages and I have told poor DH that we are having fish and chips tonight (well, him and bear) as the kitchen is full of bin bags.  Not only had I failed to get the recycling out for a few times on the bounce, but I have also been having a good sort out and getting rid of rubbish I don't need.  I can't move there.  All in all I am baffled about the sudden (very small) surge in stuff getting done, but I'm not complaining.

There is still a lot to do.  I am never going to be a good housekeeper.  However for some reason I seem to have shifted a lot today.  I now have to stick to sitting down jobs, as my leg is absolutely in agony, and the postman seemed to think I was about to die when I had a coughing fit as he handed over the post,  I am feeling very positive, though, and there is a lot I can do while sitting down.

I am unimpressed by the weather.  Wet and windy seem set to continue for some time.  I am, however, very thankful that we are not facing that awful blizzard that is forecast in the USA.  My thoughts are with those affected

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you are getting stuff done, but I do wish you'd rest that leg!

    ReplyDelete