Pages

Monday 21 December 2015

Today Isn't Getting Better

I have just had a message from one of the mums about the cinema trip for bear's birthday and that she can drop off no problem tomorrow.  I've booked it for the day after.  I have no idea what is happening.

I also realised that I haven't got much in the way of sweet treats in.  I'm going to have to bake.  I'm not sure about how that will work out.

On the bright side, I gave the lads some slices of apple cake I baked yesterday and it was demolished with enthusiasm.

I also found a tip that suggests that permanent marker could be removed by acetone or nail varnish remover.  It is actually a 'how to decorate glasses with chalk pen' thingy, but it suggests that you remove permanent marker with nail varnish remover.  The linky is here and I may have a further look on the general site, though I can't help wondering if the permanent marker thing is wishful thinking.  I may experiment with a marker, some polish remover and one of father's old handkerchiefs as marker on bear's school shirts is an issue.



Every little helps, lol.

1 comment: