Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

It's a Start

I got a letter to get checked for breast screening today.  Not only did I immediately sort out a new time when I could actually make it to the hospital, but I put it in Google calendar and put the letter in the 'pending' bit of my folder.

I also found the Liverpool FC pyjamas that I had got for his birthday so I'll give those tonight.  Bear is okay with that.  I consider it an even score.

Bear is out for the day with his auntie, hopefully safe in this weather.  I know my SIL will keep him safe, but there is a lot of weather around.  I have just had my Christmas treat from my brother delivered of some computer hidden object games.  That is my day sorted.


1 comment:

  1. Good job attending to the screening letter. Had I done the same with a similar letter I received 2 years ago, I might not be dealing with my current situation.

    ReplyDelete