Pages

Sunday 20 December 2015

Has Anyone Seen My Mind

I've definitely lost my mind.  The delivery that I thought had rescheduled from 23rd to tomorrow arrived today.  This was a bit of a challenge, as I had no chance to sort out the final bits.  It's going to be a visit to the supermarket on Christmas Eve, I can tell.

I am all at sea.  I have no idea what I have got for anyone, and I bought something pink for a baby this morning - fortunately it was for a girl, but all bets are off.

My leg is very bad as well.

On the bright side, the banana bread that I made yesterday is not only flavoursome but a small slice is incredibly filling and will keep me going for some time.

Tonight I think I shall break out the alcohol.

2 comments:

  1. I broke out the alcohol tonight - I am with you all the way! Christmas here is very much flying by the seat of its pants, and who knows what anybody is going to get! There's a turkey crown in the freezer, a stollen in the cupboard and a Lidl pudding here somewhere. There IS brandy to make brandy butter......we are heading in the right direction, I believe. Good luck, my friend, we will come out the other side!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it'll all turn out well. :) If not, you get another chance, next year!

    ReplyDelete