Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Grumble, Grumble, Grumble

I have spent the day trying to get the dratted laptops to darn well co-operate and do what the heck they were designed for.  It has not been entirely successful.  However after a day I now have a relatively up to date copy of Word on a machine with a working keyboard.  

Bear had an awesome day.  There was a hint of bewilderment when SIL brought him back, but that is normal for anyone who has entertained a giddy just about nine year old when they are not used to it.  It is also normal for someone not used to bear and has had him full force.  

We have a tin of Celebrations in the house.  I have a suspicion that some of them may be gluten free, but the info is unhelpful, so I thought I would email Mars Customer Services and see if they could give me an insight.  They replied very quickly - with a link to EU labelling regulations.  The box is labelled, but only for the overall content, not each type individually.  So there still may be a gluten free sweetie in there, but who knows?  They even said, and I quote, 'We appreciate that this may not bring closure to your concerns about labelling'

I replied a bit sharply.  

Off to listen to DH read the first chapter of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to bear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment