Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

Remember Remember

Bonfire Night is a good night for me to remember.  Father was always around for the fireworks.  He was in the Royal Engineers and had training at blowing things up.

However Bonfire Night always reminds me of evil cat.  When malevolent cat was scowling under a desk and psycho cat was shaking behind the sofa, evil cat was on the windowsill, enjoying the displays.  She really loved fireworks.  If there was a thunderstorm she used to run up the stairs to get a better view of the lightning.

I don't miss her trying to push me off the bed, off the chair, stealing, ambushing, and her general destruction.  She was elderly when I started blogging but when she was a kitten she was a whirlwind.  We had to have a special toilet roll holder to hold and hide the toilet paper because evil cat saw it as her arch enemy and shredded paper products.  You would go in to use the facilities and find she had turned the toilet paper to confetti which was no use at all.  She used to do the same for kitchen roll as well.

I miss having cat stories.  I am not sure how much I miss having cats.

1 comment:

  1. They must have been interesting cats, going by their names!

    ReplyDelete