Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

More Shopping Dodged

Normally I get in some yarn for a project for over Christmas.  I have a dreadful record for actually finishing any of them.  Somewhere there is a tiny baby's jacket I started for bear back in 2007.  I think I did the back and the left front.

This year I considered what I should do.  I could look on eBay, I could look on Marriners Yarns or Deramores.

I decided that actually I have eleventy projects already waiting to go, so I'll stick with what I've got in.  Besides, I can't wait to get going with them.  It's just making time.  As I am spending a lot of time doing nothing atm I can't justify getting more when I haven't done the stuff I've got already.

Actually looking forward to snuggling down tonight with my knitting as it is dark and stormy outside.
I may be forced to do some actual shopping though as bear is getting too tall for his trousers.  I shall have a rummage and see what he has actually got in the back of his cupboards before I commit.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea to work on projects you already have on hand. I have quite a number of them, myself. "Eleventy" is a good number! That's about what I have, too! Good luck with shopping for Bear. I suppose he wouldn't appreciate you sewing a contrasting color cuff around the bottom of the trouser legs to lengthen them. I used to do that for my daughter's clothes.

    ReplyDelete