Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Home to Roost

I was feeling low and in charge of an internet search engine and a paypal account.  This is not a good combination.  Today the results have arrived.  The mystery item arrived from eBay.  It wasn't very friendly.  In fact I was ripped off and it was my own fault.

The yarn I ordered from Marriners Yarns also arrived today.  It is gorgeous and I can't wait to start.  I got the free shrug pattern from Deramores here (Deramores are awesome, btw, and not only can be incredibly inexpensive but their service is as good as Lakeland) and I had some yarn in my stash so I have started.  I can crack on while watching stuff on YouTube that is strictly for research purposes.  However I saw this yarn on Marriners site and caved.  Marriners are also inexpensive and very pleasant to deal with.



Those are the pics of the colours I got - utterly gorgeous and I can't wait to get going.  But I need to finish the shrug I'm on first.  I am rather relying on the shrug as I have had hidden gluten somewhere and I am currently suffering and something loose but warm would be a real help.

There are a lot of things that I ought to be doing today.  I think I will stick to knitting.

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of a better way to spend a day than knitting. Those are lovely yarn colors; I especially like the blue. Hope you finish your shrug soon. I took a look at it and it looks very comfy. By the way, thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete