Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Complete Lack of Harvest

I got nothing from the tomatoes.  Actually, there were a few bits that I thought would ripen on the windowsill, but the delivery man stepped on them.

On the other hand, there are these enormous specimens on the way to school


I have no idea what they are, and I definitely have no plans to pick or eat them, but they do look impressive.  Far more impressive than my results.

Bear has some new goal keeper gloves.  They were indescribably filthy within thirty minutes.  I believe that is normal.  There are far worse things than goal keeping gloves to spend money on - and bear spent his own pocket money on them!

I'm starting to hover around my friend eBay looking for interesting Christmas presents.  So far I have an extremely inexpensive Davros figure.  I shall keep browsing.

1 comment: