Pages

Saturday 8 August 2015

Display Cabinet

Our display cabinet is up.  Now I just have to put the study back together.

It could be worse.  The amount of stuff that is leaving our house at the moment is a lot more than stuff coming in.  We need to start disposing of father's stuff.  Most of it is clothes.  He came up to live with us with one van, and most of that was bed.  I'm sleeping on that bed, so there's no chance of that going.

There is a cupboard I need to get to that is full of more clothes and diy stuff.  I've just found two more drawers full of papers with further clothes in the lower drawers - I am not impressed.

I wish father could see the cabinet.  He would love it and would have been so supportive at DH putting it together.  I'm missing him a lot today.


Another bee photo.  They move so fast!  Some of them are seriously butch.  I'll leave the lavender strictly alone for now.

1 comment:

  1. (((HUGS))) You have done a lot in a short period of time. Well done with getting the cabinet set up and having more leaving than coming in! One of the things I missed most after my mother died was being able to share all the daily happenings with her.

    ReplyDelete