Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Not Mentioning the Weather

I'm not mentioning the weather.

I haven't been very productive today.  For some reason I managed to come home with three carrier bags from Tesco, Morrisons and the Co-op.  I got some reduced veg for dinner tonight from the Co-op when I picked up father's paper.  It is the local shop so I pop in there regularly.  Usually just for a paper, but I keep an eye out.  I picked up some fruit for bear for after school (very gratefully received) from Tesco.  I sort of accidentally called in to Morrisons as it was a cool place to wait for the bus between the opticians and father and fortunately only bought a salad and a fridge jug.

I have new glasses.  They are quite a bit stronger and when I walk in them the floor near me seems to come rushing up at me.  I feel seasick.

I am still trying to work out the 'Match and More' card from Morrisons.  I picked up a leaflet today and it seems that if I buy something at Morrisons that would be cheaper elsewhere then I can get points.  If I get enough points then I would get a £5 voucher.  However as I am always shaving the pennies I can't see I would make on this.  I may get one for the few times I may pass by, because it all helps, but I don't think I'll stress too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment