Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

A Piano Has Landed


The plush rat is bear's best pal and comfort cuddle toy.  Bear has needed a little extra support, even though it's from something that is a plush toy.  Ratatouille is still bear's best pal.  It took four men to get the piano into the house, came with an unexpected piano stool and is a lot louder than the keyboard.  It doesn't sound like it needs tuning.

I've spoken to funeral directors, who were lovely.  I've winced at the cost.  I've told everyone I can think of, I'm chasing various bits of paper.  I'm happier thinking about sorting out the vast quantities of stuff that got shifted to accomodate the piano than anything else.

Two of DH's relatives are in hospital.

Bear is doing okay.

Thank you so much for all the supportive messages.  They really help and mean a lot.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your father, take care of yourself with best wishes Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete