Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Time for Shopping

I sort of accidentally bid on a watch, but failed to win it.  The reason I got to the whole 'watch' thing is a long story, but actually I could probably do with a watch, especially as I am spending so much time at bus stops.

I had a look at my friend.  There are some dreadful things done in the name of 'watch'.  I just need something cheap.  I do things to watches.  The most reliable one I ever had was one of the early digital ones that came free with a box of Ariel.  Even that eventually told me that it was the 34th of June.  Any watch I wear seems to end up wandering, some are made of sterner stuff and last longer, but they all fail in the end, usually within six months.

I haven't felt the urge to bid, so I'm sort of keeping this shopping kick in reserve the next time I need retail therapy.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.  Most of the effects of the gluten have gone.  All I need to do now is get rid of this cellulitis.  However it seems to be making me feel poorly all over, so I have skipped a visit to father.  I have managed to pot up the mint - in a big pot as I know mint's reputation.  The rest of the herbs are going mainly around the rosemary tree, but I want to get some compost first.  Sarah Head knows all about herbs, so I may take advantage of her kind offer.

This is the mint which has been planted half an hour and still isn't dead.  The courgettes, however, are looking a bit peaky

No comments:

Post a Comment