Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Only Monday

The week of half term is on us, and I have very nearly lost my rag.  The dratted Wii wasn't working.  I lost count of how many times I said 'Leave it until Dad gets home...' before I threw them out.  They are currently at the shop buying goodies.  I didn't bother too much with the whole concept of lunch.  The particular pal that comes around is used to a lot of snacks during the day spread out and then a meal at night.  I gave them both a bowl of salad, but I didn't stress much further.

Sarah - thanks.  I usually just scrape off the big bits for the dishwasher, and it hasn't been a problem, but I will be being a bit more diligent in future, if it extends the life of the dishwasher.  It is currently going through a cycle with a finish dishwasher cleaner in it.  It managed a couple of pans last night with no problem.  It may indeed be only faint at the thought of tomato - it makes as much sense as anything else that happens in this house.

On the other hand, here is a picture of the visitor we had yesterday.


She is five months old, very dainty and a Romanian rescue.  I had cleared the house expecting something bouncing around at waist height.  She was carried in, slept between my brother and his friend and when my brother got up to get her out to go home she curled up in the corner of the sofa with an air of finality.  She didn't want to move, she was quite comfortable where she was, actually, and could we all just let her to nap.

Really want a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment