Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

Plush Bear

Bear is holding onto all his soft toys.  There are many, including a four foot fake fur panda.  At the moment he is being very attached to them.  To my horror he is trying to get them all in his bed.

Bear has had to live with a lot going on, and I think this is a way of getting comfort.  However the pile of soft toys, all named and known with disparate personalities, are taller than bear.  Last night there was a sort of furry mountain where there should have been bear asleep.

The net result was bear asleep, perilously hanging on to the edge of the bed, all bedcovers in a heap on the floor and a sort of plush Everest behind him.  I may be exaggerating a little, but if the heap wasn't as tall as Everest it was at least a respectable foothill.  I excavated a space and bear didn't wake up but instead snuggled into the space and curled up under the duvet as I pulled it over him.

I am not going to worry about the squishy stockpile.  As long as bear can fit on the bed properly then I'm fine.  Negotiations will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment