Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Bear has a balloon.

Actually, after much pleading and persuading and me finally remembering, bear has a packet of balloons.  Balloons have been blown up, released, blown up, released, squeaked, rubbed and bounced.  I think I shall start keeping a stock in - balloons aren't very durable here.

Mind you, the bright idea he had about filling the balloon in the sink and then pouring it out in the bath was not a success.  I am testing out the fifteen minute wash cycle on the new washing machine with the soaked towel, cloth and bath mat.

Of all the things he could be happening to, a soaked bathroom floor isn't the worst.  There are two crystal growing kits in bear's Christmas/birthday present pile.  I think I'll have more to worry about with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment