Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

Warm for the time of year.

Actually, things could be a lot worse and bear is in his werewolf costume, ready to go and happen at my SIL's.  He will have more sweets than is good for him, get thoroughly spoiled and have a ridiculously happy late night.

Father was doing well yesterday, and is eating and drinking a lot better.  He got tired quickly, but bear was being particularly tiring so I don't blame him at all.

I am off to make the Egyptian Lentil soup - in double quantities.  Both bear and DH particularly approve so I plan to freeze lunch size portions.  It isn't really soup weather, not like it should be at this time of year.  I'm not complaining about the effect on my heating bill, but I'm sort of waiting and sort of hoping the cold weather will hold off a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment