Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Spotty and crusty

I went back to the doctor today.  There was yeurk.  Parts of me look like an effect from Doctor Who.  It is also very itchy and quite painful.  The doctor told me that you cannot expect to have two skin conditions at the same time - chicken pox would be quite enough.  Then he had another look and said my psoriasis was infected.  By the way, when did I develop psoriasis.  My guess is that it started about three months ago.  Sigh.

Still the chickenpox is running its course, the antibiotics will no doubt take care of the infected bit of the psoriasis and all will be well.  I will be able to visit father.

Now all I need to do is work out what the appointment I have with the nurse tomorrow is for.

Father is doing well and keeping up his spirits.

1 comment: