Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Blessedly Dull

All is currently calm.

Two doors down a family is moving in with five children.  I have made a rough estimate and I am guessing that we will have twelve or thirteen kids playing in front of the four houses.  As long as the kids are halfway okay I am fine with this.

Nice Mr Next Door has been threatened with eviction if he doesn't move his cars.  I suspect that this is the landlord's equivalent of kicking the cat as he is being forced to do repairs and proper checks.  However we would all be devastated if Nice Mr Next Door and family moved, they are all lovely and it's not like the cars are particularly in the way.

Bear is being bear.

I'm enjoying the calm while it lasts.

(btw for those in the Northern Hemisphere, the nights are starting to get longer)

No comments:

Post a Comment