Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

There is always, always a bright side

I am really working on it.  Today I had a foul headache.  I'd eaten something that disagreed with me which left me with a pounding head, heaving stomach and a desire to sit still.

I got two thousand words written on the Steve Adderson story, which I hope will be a novel based on the stories I have written for the Write on Edge Challenges.  That is at least something.  I didn't get nearer the 'clean house' target or the 'finish all projects target', but it is something.

And I have found another food I am intolerant to - Morrisons own brand bacon flavour corn based snacks that were my first substitution on a Morrisons order.  Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the writing
    Maybe it would help if you break down your "finish all projects" target into a list of specific individual projects that need finishing (or even smaller, cpmopleting a certain bit of a project)? (objectives should be SMART - Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timebound). A list of smaller chunks is easier to achieve, and crossing them off feels much more motivating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really helpful. As you can probably tell, I'm not good at goal setting. Thank you. WS xxx

      Delete