Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Nice and Quiet

It has been nice and quite today.  There have been no dramas, no fusses and bear did his maths homework without a prompt.  He still hasn't written out his spellings but he knows them all, so I am not so stressed.

For anyone who enjoys creative writing, the Light and Shade Challenge has a new challenge up.  You look at the picture or the quote, think about it, write 100 words that are inspired by the challenge, put it on your blog and then use the button on the Light and Shade Challenge page to link back to your work.  It is, of course, completely free to jump in and have a go.

I am treating it like a gym session.  It is incredibly good discipline for me.  I am still not sure what I will do with this challenge, but I will have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment