Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Duvet Day

I planned a duvet day.  I just didn't know what to do with myself and decided I needed to do nothing.  That is why that I tackled a stubborn corner of the study.  I only threw out one bin bag but I relocated a lot of stuff as I had cleared the place they had to go to earlier.  I found three scarves that I had started and done six inches on, a bundle of knitting needles and two sweaters that I had done the first two inches of the back after the welt.  That is me stocked for evening projects.  I also found a sweater that I knitted years and years ago - before bear was born - and got just to the bit where it needed sewing up.  Then I left it.  It seems almost a shame to finish it off.

There is more to do, but it's a step in the right direction.  Then I need to move a chest ninety degrees and I have a place to put the vast quantity of Christmas cards I really shouldn't have bought in January.  The other Christmas cards I found today can go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment