Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

Writing



My weekly spell at the writing gym prompted by Write on Edge and the picture above gave this.

Bear is feeling much better and was happily stuffing his face.  He visited Toys R Us with his saved up pocket money and brought home yet another dratted nerf gun.  There was some sort of 'event' going on, but the report I got was a bit lukewarm.  I was quite glad, to be honest.  I am not in a hurry to encourage bear with these.  Then bear visited uncle and both had a brilliant time.

I am off to snuggle down with DH to watch Grimm.  A perfect end to a lovely day.


2 comments:

  1. So pleased Uncle's move has been a success As always enjoying your posts Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting. I am always incredibly flattered that anyone reads, it is really kind of you. Uncle is definitely getting back to his own self. I am sure there will be plenty more to post about! Thank you again. WS xxx

    ReplyDelete