Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

You get what you pay for?

It's the dishwasher tablets.  I've been hanging out for 10p per tablet.  I've not been able to get that price.  I ended up getting some extremely inexpensive damaged tablets that were extremely inexpensive.  They are okay, but they are leaving a residue, and some fail to clean.  It's a false economy.  I'm going to have to give up and buy some proper ones - at 20p at time!

I've given in and bought a very cheap duvet.  It was £9.  The other one has started to shed tufts and I don't want to inhale them in my sleep.  I don't expect the £9 one to last much longer.

But every now and again I get a bargain.  Today I got three rolls of Christmas wrapping paper, extra wide and 3m long at 50p each.

And while typing this I managed to find a good deal on Asda for dishwasher tablets, so they will be down to @ 11p each.  So things could be worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment