Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

Welcome to January

The car has broken down.  We have just taken out an insurance that may cover repairs, but Nice Mr Next Door hasn't updated the thingy with a stamp to say it has been properly serviced - is it a logbook?  I have no idea.  This may stop us claiming.

It was quite scary, we were about to turn into the cinema car park and suddenly there was all this steam billowing out of the bonnet.  Apparently a hose of some sort has gone, or possibly a gasket.  I could cry.

I just want to hide away from the escalating bills.  Bear's party is coming up, and that has been factored in to what I expect, but not a garage bill.  We have savings, but they are going down and not up.  It almost certainly looks like we will not be able to get over to visit uncle and he is crying and saying his family aren't caring.  It doesn't help that he can't remember the visits we have made.

Moving on from the pity party, the cake is here and is amazing.

 

I just have the party bags to worry about, and that's all under control.  I just wish I could visit uncle.  To be fair, it was looking difficult before the car broke down.  I'll just have to see what else I can do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment