Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Looking Forward

The New Year is a good time to set your house in order.  It's a great time to declutter and organise and sort out.

I have a record of epic failures when it comes to resolutions.  Actually if I make decisions to definitely do something it usually means that I will instantly do something else.  I do wonder if I have a condition sometimes.

I have repeatedly failed with budgets.  I have tried practically every way I can think of to keep a budget but none has stuck.  I have had help from lovely people and still not managed.  We are not in fear of missing a bill but we don't have as much in the way of savings as we should and we have bear to think of now.  I suppose that is something I will be working on over the next week.

We are getting better at healthy eating, but it is still not as good as I would like.  Meal planning has been another epic fail.  I have no idea where to even start with getting that right.

The housewifery is another area of epic disaster.  It is slowly creeping up as a better area, but there is so much wrong.  I don't know where to start.  I grew up in very chaotic housekeeping so I have never known when it worked.  I will probably get it worked out just before I move into a nursing home.

There is still good points thought.  I intend to keep writing, keep trying and keep looking on the bright side.  The bright side today is that I have still managed to resist buying 1000 Christmas cards.  That is definitely a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment