Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

Toothfairy

Bear has finally lost his first tooth, after a long and epic saga.  Hopefully things will settle down for a few days at least.

I am now trying to work out what the going rate is for the tooth fairy.  I am edging towards the stingy, as bear is doing very well at the moment and he is getting (against my better judgement and with gritted teeth) a PC for Christmas.  The thing about a PC is that it can't be taken to a bedroom and I can sit and watch it from behind him for large chunks of time.

So we are looking at a grudging 50p and I am now trying to work out how to do the exchange.  Bear wriggles like a live wire when he sleeps so I think putting it under the pillow won't work.

As I am currently in negotiations with Santa, I may ask his opinion.  Then we can find a suitable stash place.

And bear has just used a sonic screwdriver on the computer which has frozen.  We really need the new PC.

2 comments:

  1. I've just finished Digging up the past & thoroughly enjoyed it, I've tried to rate it on Goodrreads, but have been unable to find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll try and get it imported to Goodreads tomorrow. I really appreciate your support. Thank you so much! WS xxx

      Delete