Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

A Morning out

I went with father to the hospital, but his blood pressure was too high for the tests to be carried out.  I think the nurses had the measure of him, they stood by be as I called our GP's surgery for an appointment.

Bear was looking a bit poorly today.  I dragged him into school and he seemed okay but I am waiting for the cold to break.  I also think of it as teething.  He is finally losing one of his teeth.  It is taking it's own sweet time and the gum was bleeding last night.  Bear did not take this stoically and I think I'll get a new duvet as there's blood on this one now.  I keep threatening to get bear into drama classes.  After last night's sterling performance I think he would be a natural.

Uncle is apparently a little better.  I hope to ring him later.  They don't know why he has these confused periods.  He really does get confused, he is talking to people that aren't there.  All the tests so far have come back negative.  It is making me a little worried.

I was also quite shock to find that the van on the corner had been broken into last night.  They only got a few coins which hardly seems worth smashing the entire side window.  I didn't hear anything, but I slept like the dead last night.

DH is feeling a lot better now, though, so that is something.  Poor lad has been suffering.  However he should be in good enough shape for the weekend so I can nag him about getting his winter tyres on and checking his antifreeze.  It doesn't feel like a mild winter.


2 comments:

  1. Could Uncle had a urinary infection, it's one of the commonest causes of confusion in the elderly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The test for a urinary infection came back clear : ( Fortunately he's getting better at the moment, but it's been coming and going for a while. WS xxx

      Delete