Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Not a good day

I seem to have a run of bad luck bubbling up.  Darling father is still very tired and I am very worried.  I am doing my best to keep an eye on him, but that is easier said than done.  Whisky is still happening in quantity.

I am finally trying to shoe horn in some writing time.  It is really hard just getting the clear mind to get going, or even less cluttered.  Now my laptop has gone iffy and it will have to be sent away to be mended.  I suppose I will have to wait for some more writing time.  I am also a bit sad about shifting blogs, though I believe it the right thing to do.  The blog is the tiny bit of writing I get.

I can really understand why Kobo pulled all the self published books.  I am confident mine will turn up again soon.  I just feel a bit low about that as well.

And adding to the worry, uncle has apparently had a nurse telling him off for lack of support.  She is apparently seeing a doctor.  I can't do anything.  We go away soon, we have spent the money on tickets and hotels.  I feel under pressure to cancel and go and see him.  And after some unpleasant discoveries I am not sure about how much is true.  No matter about that, I have cajoled and coaxed and he has repeatedly rejected any attempt to get more support in to him.

Bear is under the weather and I know I am going to have an interesting time this afternoon keeping him happy.

Even the weather is rotten.

Scraping up the evidence for a silver lining to this pity party, when the laptop goes I will be forced to catch up on all my craft stuff, and possibly some housewifery.  I'm not betting on the housewifery.  I don't know when the laptop will go, so if there is a bit of a lull don't worry.

I am going to away to mope over some ironing.  At least some smoother shirts will come out of this gloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment